JIRA 7: Workflow transition condition "Value Field Condition" missing

Julian Zitsch November 24, 2015

Hi all,

we have updated to JIRA7 Software.

In many of our workflows we need the possibility to hide transitions if a custom field value is not "true", e.g. If Component is "simple" then hide transition "Start complex Workflow".

I am sure that the condition "Value Field Condition" was shown in JIRA 6.4.

Does someone know where I can find the condition setting in JIRA 7?

Best regards from Germany,

Julian

3 answers

1 vote
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

I know JIRA suite utilities has it. I always install it and use the check often

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

I can never remember exactly which addons do things when it's the really basic stuff. I always install JSU, the Toolkit and Calendar before I try anything with workflows.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 24, 2015

There are conditions in plain JIRA for system fields, but the option to check custom fields is provided by add-ons.  There are loads that do it, but it would seem you've dropped the one you were using during upgrade.  Off the top of my head, try the JIRA Suite Utilities, Misc Workflow Extensions and, well, anything else on the marketplace that does confitions.

0 votes
Julian Zitsch November 24, 2015

Hi,

thanks for the quick replys. I have found the mistake. On our old system we have installed "JIRA Suite Utilities". And it brings the feature Lächeln :)

Thanks again!

Regards,

Julian

Sonya S_ December 19, 2018

H, Julian, 

Good day, just wondering, do you found the solution ?

we have this add-on, however, it doesn't work.. 

Suggest an answer