We just moved our JIRA server around on our internal network, but nothing changed on the server configuration as best we can tell. Yesterday before the move, issues displayed fine in all browsers (most of us use Chrome as the default browser, some use Firefox, and a few use Safari). Now, after the move, all non-IE browsers have major display problems on issue pages:
On IE 10, it looks totally normal. I ran the Chrome developer tools and no errors appear in the Network logs. A few messages appear in the Console:
I've cleared my cache, restarted Chrome, run in Incognito mode, etc., and the results are always as seen above. The same goes for Safari, Firefox, and Opera (actually it's even more messed up in Opera: the blue menu bar there occupies space from the top of the screen to the bottom!).
This is on JIRA v6.0.4#6100 with a number of add-ons, including JIRA Agile and Zephyr. I can provide any more specific information that might help debug the issue, just let me know.
Issues with browser are really a pain, we have this troubleshooting guide in case you want to take a look: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Browser+Troubleshooting+Guide
Addtional to this, in some cases the problem is the Tomcat cache, cleaning up the content of the folder $JIRA_Install/work can help in some cases.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG