JIRA 6.4.x Reindex pop-up reminder

Andrew Morin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

Hi All,

I am constantly building new projects and adding custom fields. We run a cron every night to reindex JIRA but within an hour or so into my day I have done something that causes JIRA to want to reindex. The old banner was unobtrusive where as the new pop-up is constantly in the way. Is there a way to suppress this that anyone knows?

Thanks

Andrew

3 answers

0 votes
Andriy Yakovlev _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2015

Hi Guys, 

I've created the suggestion request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-45700, please add your self as a watchers and may want to use a workaround. 

0 votes
William Crighton _CCC_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2015

yep

0 votes
Jason Friedman
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2015

I also find this new pop-up obtrusive.

Suggest an answer