JIRA 6.4 project navigation, not getting the board I want

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2015

The new JIRA 6.4 project-centric navigation works as advertised, and offers me a choice of existing Agile boards for my project. The problem is that it shows me 3 boards whose filters refer to the project, but not the board that I want. That board has a filter that refers to the project and some other projects.

So here's my question: how can I tell the new JIRA project page that I want it to use board XYZ, never mind what it thinks I might want to use

1 answer

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2015

Anyone from Atlassian want to point to the source files where existing boards get chosen for the new project view? Perhaps it's ProjectContextPopulator which finds all modules of class ProjectScopeFilterContextProviderModuleDescriptor, but it's not immediately obvious.

Experimentally it looks like just the first project in each board's JQL filter is considered.

Suggest an answer