JIRA 6.3.9 Fixed Date resolution query help

Madelyn Meek August 25, 2015

We are trying to setup a releases page for our management and operations team that will display what has been release to live on a week-by-week view.  When we move our JIRA issues to resolved that our indication that the issue has been deployed to live, however the query based around the Resolution field won't let us fix the date in the query.  We cannot use the -1w type searching as this will move and float with the date, the idea behind the concept is that we can use these pages to look back over any time to establish what went live during a certain week.  I've done a fair amount of googling and cannot seem to see anything suitable.  Wondered if anyone else had a similar experience / answer?

2 answers

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

Any reason why you aren't using Versions to track this information? Seems like that would be the most straight forward/organized way. :)

0 votes
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2015

I hope I understood what you said.

To get a certain week:

resolved >= 2015-05-10 AND resolved <= 2015-05-15 ORDER (WEEK 33)

To get current week:

resolved >= startOfWeek() and resolved <= endOfWeek()

BR.

Suggest an answer