JIRA 6.2 & Agile 6.3, click on spint link in jira issue never gets to agile board.

Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2014

The Agile board is accessible, but no through sprint link in Jira issue. Click on link in Jira issue, spinner times out. I can get list of issue by jql spint = 808. Can click on issue number from Agile board, but not from Jira issue to agile board. Any ideas?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2014

Hello Lynn,

The link might have been broken somehow or the request to the server is taking too long. But, there should be any problem as you could access the board outside from the issue.

I would like to suggest you to reach out to the support engineers by raising a ticket in https://support.atlassian.comso they can help you troubleshoot the problem. A screen shot of the problem will be appreciated.

Hope this helps.

0 votes
Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2014

close this thread.

0 votes
Lynn Gariepy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

I opened a support ticket with Atlassian.

Suggest an answer