JIRA 6.1 __MSG_gadget.project.pivot.title__ for Project Pivot Gadget

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2013

Can someone know what's the problem? With JIRA 6.1 Project Pivot Gadget title and description are not resolved for Timesheet plugin, i.e.:

Add gadget

See also Issue #419 and JRA-35036.

Thank you.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2013

This was solved by minor correction in pivot-gadget.xml, sorry for bothering.

SJ March 17, 2014

Can you please explanin what u did ???

I am also facing the same problem. I am not getting the title and description ????

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2014
0 votes
Richard Plana October 28, 2013

Hi,

We have a similar issue with versions:

Plugin Version: 2.0
JIRA Versions: 4.0 - 4.2

Is there a resolution for a system where the plugin has already been installed and for a new install? We're evaluating it on a test server and would first like to fix it there.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2013

Hi Richard,

Could you please try applying fix manually? See https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/commits/53c05e2

You need to extract project-pivot-gadget.xml, apply changes, update plugin jar and reinstall (preferrable uninstalling first, restarting jira and installing again)

You can extract and update jar with the following commands:

$ jar xf jira-timesheet-plugin-2.0.jar src/main/resources/project-pivot-gadget.xml
$ jar uf jira-timesheet-plugin-2.0.jar src/main/resources/project-pivot-gadget.xml

Hope it will help.

Thank you.

0 votes
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2013

I expected this, sorry, forgot to add origin Issue #419

0 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2013

Suggest an answer