JIRA 6.0.7 SELECT LIST

How to add options value for the select list. I have read the documentation for adding custom field, but it still don't understand.

I go to the custom field -> add custom field -> choose select list -> enter the field name, and leave all the default value there -> finish -> choose screen -> update

I don't see where i have to add the option value.

Any help would be very appreciated, thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

I have upgraded to JIRA 6.1.6, and use select list single choice. It solved my problem

Eh?

Just to be clear for anyone who finds this question - this "answer" is wrong.

Upgrading and using a select list are completely irrelevant here.

What you mean is that you found the "configure" I pointed you to and then worked out that you needed to click "Edit Options" to get into the list of options. It's worked like this since Jira 3.0 (possibly 2, but my memory is failing me)

1 vote

Go to Custom Fields, find your field, click "configure" next to it. You'll be offered a list editor

Hi Nic,

I don't see the list editor, below is screen of configure custom field

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

42 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you