JIRA 5.2.11

Azat Alimov April 15, 2013

Hello,

I've noticed that you have upgraded your JIRA to 5.2.11, but I can't see it in JIRA download site. Just for interest wanted to know about this release notes.

Thank you for reply

3 answers

0 votes
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2013

Part of our release process for a new minor JIRA version is to upgrade jira.atlassian.com and let it run there for a few days before releasing to customers. It's already gone through extensive testing, but this is just as a final sanity-check to be confident that the release is good.

If it's on our public instance, rest assured that it'll only be a few days before it's available for download.

0 votes
Michal Husar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Azat,

please, take a lokk at this link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:versions-panel&subset=-1

How you can see by the 5.2.11 version is not filled any release date(This will be the final release in the 5.2.x series.). So I think this version is not released yet.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013
Wait until it is been published for the masses. Will be very soon i guess

Suggest an answer