JIRA 5.2.10 head banner show issue

Junjie Mars August 25, 2013

I'd installed JIRA 5.2.10 successed, and it just works. But the head banner show has issues,

just like the follow screenshot. I browse the jira page via Chrome 8.0.1500.71 (Developer Build 28.0.1500.71-0ubuntu1.12.04.1) Ubuntu 12.04, another I test via Fixfox the issue is the same.

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2013

Thanks for your clarification, sorry that I missed that. I would suggest to rebuild the Tomcat's work directory as per following steps:

• Shutdown JIRA
  • Remove the content of $JIRA-INSTALL/work directory
  • Restart JIRA

Hope this helps.

Junjie Mars August 26, 2013

Hi, Vicky,

I'd tried another version 5.2.11, the issue is same. I'll try shutdown/remove/restart.

Thank u for ur reply.

It's helpness.

Junjie Mars September 11, 2013

Yep, I'd rebuild tomcat, it's ok. Thanks.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2013

Hi Junjie,

Hmm, in that case, could you try enabling Plugin Safe Mode? Please note that this would disable all third-party plugins, so you might want to schedule some downtime before trying that out.

Also, if possible, to follow-up on my previously posted suggestions, would it be possible to comment on the post instead of posting new answers? I'm worried that doing so would make this thread rather confusing/long

0 votes

Hi, Joe,

I'd tried Firefox v23.0, the issue is same.

0 votes
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
August 26, 2013

Hi Junjie,

Have you tried using a different browser? If possible, please try testing this with other browsers as well, and see if the problem persists :)

0 votes

Hi, all,

How to descript the issue that I'd met, the Header has not toggled and splited 2 areas.

0 votes

JIRA 5.2.10 is just works, but the Header does not toggled, it is like wrong javascript.

0 votes
Junjie Mars August 25, 2013

Hi, Vicky,

Do u see the upper banner and lower banner should be toggled?

0 votes
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2013

Hi Junjie,

Can you translate what the error is about?

Suggest an answer