JIRA 5.2.10 head banner show issue

I'd installed JIRA 5.2.10 successed, and it just works. But the head banner show has issues,

just like the follow screenshot. I browse the jira page via Chrome 8.0.1500.71 (Developer Build 28.0.1500.71-0ubuntu1.12.04.1) Ubuntu 12.04, another I test via Fixfox the issue is the same.

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Thanks for your clarification, sorry that I missed that. I would suggest to rebuild the Tomcat's work directory as per following steps:

• Shutdown JIRA
  • Remove the content of $JIRA-INSTALL/work directory
  • Restart JIRA

Hope this helps.

Hi, Vicky,

I'd tried another version 5.2.11, the issue is same. I'll try shutdown/remove/restart.

Thank u for ur reply.

It's helpness.

Yep, I'd rebuild tomcat, it's ok. Thanks.

0 votes

Hi Junjie,

Can you translate what the error is about?

Hi, Vicky,

Do u see the upper banner and lower banner should be toggled?

JIRA 5.2.10 is just works, but the Header does not toggled, it is like wrong javascript.

Hi, all,

How to descript the issue that I'd met, the Header has not toggled and splited 2 areas.

0 votes
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Aug 26, 2013

Hi Junjie,

Have you tried using a different browser? If possible, please try testing this with other browsers as well, and see if the problem persists :)

Hi, Joe,

I'd tried Firefox v23.0, the issue is same.

0 votes
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Aug 26, 2013

Hi Junjie,

Hmm, in that case, could you try enabling Plugin Safe Mode? Please note that this would disable all third-party plugins, so you might want to schedule some downtime before trying that out.

Also, if possible, to follow-up on my previously posted suggestions, would it be possible to comment on the post instead of posting new answers? I'm worried that doing so would make this thread rather confusing/long

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,721 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you