JEditor hides fileds when new templates is created

Todor Kostadinov April 25, 2013

HI,

I tried to add new templates for my collegues for shared folders link according to this answer.

and I found a small bug, maybe.

Please try these steps to recreate:

1. Create issue

2. Add some description ( Both Description and comments fields renderer is set to JEditor )

3. In JEditor Configuration page add new template

4. Now try to edit the issue description created in step 1 - field is there, but already entered text is not visible in Chrome. Works fine in FF

5. Try to resolve the same issue - comments field is not visible in both Chrome and FF.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

This is a bug in JEditor, the problem happens when there's "\" symbol in template name/description, we will fix it asap and ship the fix with JEditor 1.5.39.

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

Hi Todor,

I can't reproduce this issue by following these steps.

I have created a helpdesk ticket for this problem, you will find the link in email notification.

0 votes
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

Hi Todor,

As JEditor is a third party plugin which is not supported by Atlassian, I will suggest you to rise this bug to the plugin vendor or support for bug verification and fixing.

This is a supported third party add-on, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:

Cheers

0 votes
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

Hi Todor,

As JEditor is a third party plugin which is not supported by Atlassian, I will suggest you to rise this bug to the plugin vendor or support for bug verification and fixing.

This is a supported third party add-on, so you may contact the vendor (or support contact) for help:

Cheers

Suggest an answer