JEditor Template Edit does not work

Deleted user October 23, 2013

Hi There,

When trying to use the edit template feature in JEditor I get a new window with a spinning icon which does not allow me to proceed it just continues to spin, I have tried a different browser and updating the editor but still nothing.

Please Help.

3 answers

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2013

We have managed to reproduce and fix this issue. The fix will be available in the next version (1.5.48+).

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Hi Iain,

We cannot reproduce this issue in out testing environment. Could you please do the following:
1. Open any JIRA issue in Google Chrome
2. Start Chrome developers tools (CTRL-SHIFT-J of F12)
3. Switch to the console tab
4. Paste and execute the following command: JEDITOR.getTemplates("jeditor_templates")
5. Expand the response and find the faulty template under Object > Templates (one that cannot be edited)
6. Copy the HTML of the faulty template (triple-click on the code to select all the line)

0 votes
Kirill Bobrovskikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2013

Hi Iain,

Please try updating to 1.5.46. We have made important changes to templates management in this version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events