When trying to use the edit template feature in JEditor I get a new window with a spinning icon which does not allow me to proceed it just continues to spin, I have tried a different browser and updating the editor but still nothing.
We cannot reproduce this issue in out testing environment. Could you please do the following:
1. Open any JIRA issue in Google Chrome
2. Start Chrome developers tools (CTRL-SHIFT-J of F12)
3. Switch to the console tab
4. Paste and execute the following command: JEDITOR.getTemplates("jeditor_templates")
5. Expand the response and find the faulty template under Object > Templates (one that cannot be edited)
6. Copy the HTML of the faulty template (triple-click on the code to select all the line)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot