When trying to use the edit template feature in JEditor I get a new window with a spinning icon which does not allow me to proceed it just continues to spin, I have tried a different browser and updating the editor but still nothing.
We cannot reproduce this issue in out testing environment. Could you please do the following:
1. Open any JIRA issue in Google Chrome
2. Start Chrome developers tools (CTRL-SHIFT-J of F12)
3. Switch to the console tab
4. Paste and execute the following command: JEDITOR.getTemplates("jeditor_templates")
5. Expand the response and find the faulty template under Object > Templates (one that cannot be edited)
6. Copy the HTML of the faulty template (triple-click on the code to select all the line)
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG