JETI: When to test a template?

Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Hi!

I have a couple of templates in JETI and when trying things out in the code, I want to test my template. But it's always a gamble when the test e-mail arrives or not. Even when you just changed one line and test it immediately with the same issue-number... nope nope nope.

So, is there something I should check before sending a test-template? That the issue just has been created if I want to test a create-issue-template? Or should I use only closed issues or somthing? I know it maybe sounds weird and it probably should work any way, but I have tested a lot and as I said: I never know when my e-mails arrive or not....

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2014

Ooohhhhh, I know! It's because of capitals or not in the key....! So, META-INF, that's another capital-issue for you!

Suggest an answer