JEMH Mail Handler Issues on JIRA 5.1.1

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2012

I am trying to set JEMH Mail Handler using the free version using the emh.properties. It is working fine when creating the comments but it is failing on creating new issues.

I tried using the following configuration but it can't find any directives to process.
enabledFieldProcessors=basic,atprefix

Log details and detailed info:

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JEMH/JEMH+Directives?focusedCommentId=70549672&#comment-70549672

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2012

Directives via atprefix format are now fully working for the cost concious user!

Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

This got fixed on the latest version of jemh

0 votes
Luis Mayora
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2012

Hi Andy,

Thanks for replying. We will wait for the solution if there is one.

Thanks again

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2012

Hi Louis, I haven't got to this yet, its tracked at https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JEMH-869 I dont test the free mode much, its possible things break from time to time, I'll look at it after I resolve some pressing support issues.

Suggest an answer