• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Neeta Dubey January 15, 2014

i have added myself in thhe project i am stil lgetting the below error while trying to open the ticket

"It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.

If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators."

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theinvisibleman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2014

That would depend on the action that you are trying to perform, as well as which project permissions that you have.

Make sure that you have the appropriate project permissions, and then re-try the operation :)

1 vote
Carmen Bullock August 29, 2016

My user or developers are getting the same issue. They can't access the attachments associate with the issue that is assigned to them. I have checked everything and has hit a brick wall. I have checked the project permissions as well as assign to PSL properties.

Suggest an answer