• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform. If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

i have added myself in thhe project i am stil lgetting the below error while trying to open the ticket

"It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.

If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators."

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Joe Wai Tye Atlassian Team Jan 15, 2014

That would depend on the action that you are trying to perform, as well as which project permissions that you have.

Make sure that you have the appropriate project permissions, and then re-try the operation :)

My user or developers are getting the same issue. They can't access the attachments associate with the issue that is assigned to them. I have checked everything and has hit a brick wall. I have checked the project permissions as well as assign to PSL properties.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

131 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you