It's possible to use automatic SSO between JIRA et Confluence

Geoffrey Gobert April 3, 2014

Hello,

It's possible when I am connected to JIRA to connect to confluence automatically?

Application Links is configured between JIRA and Confluence.

I use the Remote Jira Directory in Confluence.

Thanks a lot for your reply,

Geoffrey

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2014

Not directly, you need some SSO software. The easiest one for these two is Crowd - you'll be able to import directly from Jira, tell Jira and Confluence to use Crowd instead of the Jira internal database and then tick the SSO flag.

0 votes
Setor de TI - VN November 21, 2014

Hello, @Nic Brough [Adaptavist], could you tell me if Crowd requires some sort of interaction with the local network user configurations?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2014

I don't know what you mean by "local network user"?

Setor de TI - VN November 23, 2014

Hi, I mean domain users. I was told that to use Crowd I'm supposed to integrated it with the AD configurations, which is something I wouldn't want to. I've tried to find an answer to this doubt, but I couldn't.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2014

It'll work fine with domain users as they're pulled from AD.

Geoffrey Gobert November 23, 2014

However, there is a problem with the use of the "Domain Users" group.

Suggest an answer