Ist there a plugin to show "Time Estimate" in dependence of "Rank" as kind of gantt chart?

Matthias Vogt November 3, 2014

I'm looking for a posibility (e.g. plugin) to show "Time Estimate" sorted by "Rank" as kind of gantt or time chart.
The aim is to show a timeline for issues in a defined status.

Is there something like that?

2 answers

0 votes
Matthias Vogt November 5, 2014

Hi!

Thank you for yor Info!

I'd like to generate a diagramm like this above. But automatic, bundled by "User" and sorted by "Estimated Time" and "Rank" from agile functions / board of jra.

If there are three tickets assigned to the same user, then i'd like to see a diagramm with three chart with three bars, staggered by "Estimated Time" and sorted by "Rank".

I hope, you know what I mean.

But I think, there is no posibility to generate a chart like this JIRA by now.

Кильдиев Рустам September 21, 2018

Hi, i need the same thing. Have you achieved this goal?

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2014

Your question is a little vague.

I don't totally get what would be the start- and end date for the task bars in the Gantt chart? And what do you mean by "rank"? (Is this the ordinal in a JIRA Agile board or what?)

Nevertheless the PDF View Plugin allows exporting custom Gantt charts. It comes with a simplistic Gantt chart template, that you should be able to tailor to your needs. (If nothing else, you should modify the getIssueStartDate() and getIssueEndDate() methods in gantt-chart.groovy.)

jira-gantt.png

Suggest an answer