Issues with status "new" does not work after plug-in failed.

Felipe Otarola May 22, 2015

I'm struggling with a really annoying problem at the moment.
After a plug-in installation that went wrong, I'm not able to open issues with status NEW.
The Error message is:
The issue may have been deleted or you might not have permission to see the issue.

Now the really strange is that if the issues are in a spring board. I can move them to "open" or another  column and the issue start work again.
So its the status  "new" that's is hustling with us.

( All new created issues is working properly)

I found a similar confluence problem that point the problem to file attachments with no date
select from fileattachment where created is null;

But all my fileattachments has a date so the problem is elsewhere smile

Any clues from someone? 

6 answers

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2015

One more thing you can do. Change the workflow to another workflow for testing.

0 votes
Felipe Otarola May 24, 2015

@ueria I have tried that to. But still the same error as before.

0 votes
Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2015

It looks like a index problem... I Think you can try deleting your old index temp path and try to re-index locked. Are u from Brazil?

0 votes
Arthur Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2015

Hey Felipe,

Have you already re-indexes your instance? It might worth to try it. smile

-- Arthur Gonçalves

Hi Arthur. Yes I did that (smile) I also recovered from a backup database, but the problem is still remaining.

0 votes

@Timothy I cant see anything unusual, but im not totally sure on what to look after.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2015

Anything in the logs?

Suggest an answer