Issues with JIRA CORE Today

Ben Hunnicutt January 22, 2018

1.) Staff cannot log in (they go through all of the cookie and browser clearing routines and not able to log in)

2.) Staff who are logged in do not get a full "issue" load when they navigate away from their dashboard.  Shows un-formatted text to the left side of the screen.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2018

Server or Cloud?

If Server, what do your admins say?

Cloud.  admins say that it might be a "new" cookie that interferes with function.

I cleared my old atlassian cookies so a new one would load and sure enough I now can't even get in.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2018

Ok, that needs to go to Atlassian support as soon as.  Https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I'd want to ask your network admins if they've made changes to your network or browser software around the time it started to go wrong, and I'd probably like to try a different browser too, but get the call in earlier with Atlassian rather than wait.

Thank you!

Phil Sanderson January 22, 2018

We are also having issues with JIRA Cloud after upgrades they did last night.  Scrolling on issues is now not working and Issue names are no longer editable, and they changed a lot of stuff, i.e. editing issues is now done inline but before it used to open in a overlay.

We are getting lots of JS errors, some one really broke something.

Suggest an answer