Issues with JIRA CORE Today

1.) Staff cannot log in (they go through all of the cookie and browser clearing routines and not able to log in)

2.) Staff who are logged in do not get a full "issue" load when they navigate away from their dashboard.  Shows un-formatted text to the left side of the screen.

1 answer

0 vote

Server or Cloud?

If Server, what do your admins say?

Cloud.  admins say that it might be a "new" cookie that interferes with function.

I cleared my old atlassian cookies so a new one would load and sure enough I now can't even get in.

Ok, that needs to go to Atlassian support as soon as.  Https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I'd want to ask your network admins if they've made changes to your network or browser software around the time it started to go wrong, and I'd probably like to try a different browser too, but get the call in earlier with Atlassian rather than wait.

We are also having issues with JIRA Cloud after upgrades they did last night.  Scrolling on issues is now not working and Issue names are no longer editable, and they changed a lot of stuff, i.e. editing issues is now done inline but before it used to open in a overlay.

We are getting lots of JS errors, some one really broke something.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

708 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you