Issues with Activity Stream

Tia Thompson December 8, 2017

Recently I feel there has been a change to how the Activity Stream performs, which is hugely problematic for me.

I used to be able to update the URL for the"Show more" link to show 10 entries for each click, to up to 500 so I could see my activity for the past month.  This helped me with my time entries which assist with company invoicing.

Now when I try that method, or perform the many smaller clicks to show 10 more entries at a time, it conchs out on me and then shows me nothing at all.  Anyone else have the same issue?  What helped resolve it?

error.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tia Thompson December 13, 2017

An email received from my company's system admin:

After working on your issue it seems like you are being affected by a bug in the Activity Stream.

We already are working on the fix this up and you can follow it on JRACLOUD-66937.

We suggest you add yourself as the watcher to this bug report to get all updates.

For more information about our guideline in fixing a bug, please visit Bug Fixing Guideline.

If you need some further information, please reach us back.

0 votes
Greg Hough December 21, 2017

Same Issue, will follow  JRACLOUD-66937

I basically work my entire day off this feed. As developers make changes or new code I test hardware to support features.
Jira for me, is Activity feed!   thanks for working on this!
GregH

0 votes
Tia Thompson December 8, 2017

I've been trying desperately for the past few hours to get something so I can finish my report which is overdue.  It looks like if the page takes more than 10 seconds, it just gives up and shows absolutely nothing.

Suggest an answer