Issues while cloning production jira into a new test environment

Yovan_Escobar November 17, 2017

I have an existing instance that has JIRA, crowd, fisheye and stash. I want to to migrate my existing JIRA 6.2.6. in my test instance so I can do the upgrade to 7.3.8. I was able to migrate everything all the atlassian suite into my new instance. I also created a clone of prod RDS mysql. So I am trying to start jira I with the <IP>:8085/ . Everything seems GUI comes up but when I try to authenticate, I am not able to log in with my administrator username/password. I get the following errors. I changed the /opt/jira-data/dbconfig.xml directory to point to my clone RDS. What else am I missing why I cannot authenticate? I only start up Jira no other suite.

[1]

2017-11-17 16:05:51,570 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [plugin.searchrequestview.auth.AuthorizerImpl] The group: 'PGAT' specified as the property: 'jira.search.views.max.unlimited.group' does not exist. Cannot setup a group to bypass search result filtering
2017-11-17 16:06:05,902 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to start the plugin container for plugin com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:565)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:193)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:925)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:835)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[2]

2017-11-17 16:06:05,953 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6 ERROR [extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener] Application context refresh failed (NonValidatingOsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:565)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:193)

[3]

Exception in thread "ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6" org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:925)

[4]
java.io.IOException: Error in remote call to 'fisheye' (http://fisheye.omnigon.ctmsp.com) [AbstractRestCommand{path='api/rest/repositories', params={}, methodType=POST}] : anon access forbidden

at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.rest.FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.callFisheye(FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.java:198)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.rest.FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.callFisheye(FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.java:125)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.getRepositories(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:116)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.updateInstanceRepositories(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:247)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.refresh(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:267)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.config.RefreshManagerImpl.refreshAll(RefreshManagerImpl.java:73)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.config.RefreshManagerImpl.onStart(RefreshManagerImpl.java:97)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[5]
___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________

1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup.

'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin' - 'jira-clone-project-plugin' failed to load.
Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type
[java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class];
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]:
problem with class file or dependent class.

[6]

2017-11-17 16:10:17,008 http-apr-8085-exec-8 WARN anonymous 970x8x3 1ltwopy 199.223.10.123 /rest/api/1.0/shortcuts/6264/d2728e2fe8bc1dfdf3c193823442c74/shortcuts.js
[com.plugenta.jiraauditor.RequestProcessor] <span style="color: red">Your license has expired.
Please <a href="https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.plugenta.jiraauditor">renew it now</a>.</span>

0 answers

Suggest an answer