Issues while cloning production jira into a new test environment

I have an existing instance that has JIRA, crowd, fisheye and stash. I want to to migrate my existing JIRA 6.2.6. in my test instance so I can do the upgrade to 7.3.8. I was able to migrate everything all the atlassian suite into my new instance. I also created a clone of prod RDS mysql. So I am trying to start jira I with the <IP>:8085/ . Everything seems GUI comes up but when I try to authenticate, I am not able to log in with my administrator username/password. I get the following errors. I changed the /opt/jira-data/dbconfig.xml directory to point to my clone RDS. What else am I missing why I cannot authenticate? I only start up Jira no other suite.

[1]

2017-11-17 16:05:51,570 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [plugin.searchrequestview.auth.AuthorizerImpl] The group: 'PGAT' specified as the property: 'jira.search.views.max.unlimited.group' does not exist. Cannot setup a group to bypass search result filtering
2017-11-17 16:06:05,902 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6 ERROR [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to start the plugin container for plugin com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:565)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:193)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:925)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:835)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

[2]

2017-11-17 16:06:05,953 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6 ERROR [extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener] Application context refresh failed (NonValidatingOsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin, config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:565)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:193)

[3]

Exception in thread "ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 6" org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]: problem with class file or dependent class.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:925)

[4]
java.io.IOException: Error in remote call to 'fisheye' (http://fisheye.omnigon.ctmsp.com) [AbstractRestCommand{path='api/rest/repositories', params={}, methodType=POST}] : anon access forbidden

at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.rest.FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.callFisheye(FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.java:198)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.rest.FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.callFisheye(FishEyeRestApiManagerImpl.java:125)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.getRepositories(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:116)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.updateInstanceRepositories(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:247)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.domain.fisheye.FishEyeManagerImpl.refresh(FishEyeManagerImpl.java:267)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.config.RefreshManagerImpl.refreshAll(RefreshManagerImpl.java:73)
at com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin.config.RefreshManagerImpl.onStart(RefreshManagerImpl.java:97)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

[5]
___ FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________

1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup.

'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-plugin' - 'jira-clone-project-plugin' failed to load.
Error creating bean with name 'moduleType-project-settings-copier' defined in URL [bundle://85.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-module-types.xml]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 2 of type [java.lang.Class]: Could not convert constructor argument value of type
[java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class]: Failed to convert value of type [java.lang.String] to required type [java.lang.Class];
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error loading class [com.atlassian.jira.plugins.projectclone.extensions.ProjectSettingsCopierModuleDescriptor]:
problem with class file or dependent class.

[6]

2017-11-17 16:10:17,008 http-apr-8085-exec-8 WARN anonymous 970x8x3 1ltwopy 199.223.10.123 /rest/api/1.0/shortcuts/6264/d2728e2fe8bc1dfdf3c193823442c74/shortcuts.js
[com.plugenta.jiraauditor.RequestProcessor] <span style="color: red">Your license has expired.
Please <a href="https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.plugenta.jiraauditor">renew it now</a>.</span>

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

266 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you