Issues that were in a specific Status for a specific amount of days

Dieter Schade May 7, 2015

Hello,

I want to build a filter that shows all issues that were in a specific status for a certain number of days in the past.

The current status of the issue is not relevant. 

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2015

Don't think this is possible. The closest you can get is that issues were in a certain status during a period like

status was open during(-5d,-1d) and not status changed during(-5d,-1d)

Maybe you can explain your needs in more details.

Dieter Schade May 7, 2015

Thanks for the quick response!

Lets say I want to build a filter that shows all issues that are currently in the Status "ABC" and have been in the Status "ABC" for more than 10 days, my filter would be: 

status = "ABC" AND status changed to "ABC" before -10d

But also I would like to have a filter, that shows all issues that have been in the status "ABC" for 10 days in the past, but can now be in other statuses.

Hope this was understandble. But I also think its not possible.

Thanks in advance anyway.

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2015

the first would be : status = ABC and not status changed after -10d in your query could be issues that changed to ABC before ten days but might have changed in the meantime twice: to status x and than again to ABC The second one is not possible - at least I have no solution for that one.

Suggest an answer