Issues summary page error for "some" filters

Doug Brown September 5, 2016

When I click on the Project name under the main Projects menu on the web UI it brings me to the Issues Summary page with the "Open Issues" filter selected by default but I get an error (screenshot below).

This error appears for filters:All Issues, My Open Issues and Open Issues

All other filters work without problem: Reported by Me, Added Recently, Resolved Recently and Updated Recently.

I ran Hercules log scanner and it found no problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

image2016-9-5 11:20:9.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lorenzo Bueno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2016

Doug,

I've found this bug: JRA-44981.

Workaround

Go to Field Configuration and change Priority or Resolution to Show
or
Change the "Order by" option to a visible field.

I hope this helps! 

0 votes
Doug Brown September 5, 2016

Lorenzo,

I have a few custom fields but the problem appears to be related to the screen on the UI that I'm accessing the filters from. I can go to the "All Issues" and "My Open Issues" filters under the "Issues" menu from the UI and it filters without any problem. It's only when I go through the "Projects" menu that I get the error when using the filters.

image2016-9-5 13:42:20.png

image2016-9-5 13:46:30.png

0 votes
Lorenzo Bueno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2016

Hello Doug,

Are there any custom fields on The filters which the error appears? And what is your JIRA version?

I found this KB that maybe can relate to your issue:

** Error when searching for issues or loading a filter involving a particular custom field

I hope this helps, otherwise let me know so we can check it further!

Any additional information can be helpful.

Best Regards.

Suggest an answer