When I click on the Project name under the main Projects menu on the web UI it brings me to the Issues Summary page with the "Open Issues" filter selected by default but I get an error (screenshot below).
This error appears for filters:All Issues, My Open Issues and Open Issues
All other filters work without problem: Reported by Me, Added Recently, Resolved Recently and Updated Recently.
I ran Hercules log scanner and it found no problems.
Any help would be appreciated.
Are there any custom fields on The filters which the error appears? And what is your JIRA version?
I found this KB that maybe can relate to your issue:
I hope this helps, otherwise let me know so we can check it further!
Any additional information can be helpful.
I have a few custom fields but the problem appears to be related to the screen on the UI that I'm accessing the filters from. I can go to the "All Issues" and "My Open Issues" filters under the "Issues" menu from the UI and it filters without any problem. It's only when I go through the "Projects" menu that I get the error when using the filters.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG