Issues showing up in wrong sprint report?

Miguel De Dios October 6, 2013

I have three issues that were completed in a sprint, called Sprint 13, but at one point they were in sprint 14 (recently completed sprint) and when I went to view the sprint report for Sprint 14 those three issues completed in Sprint 13 show up in Sprint 14.

Is this expected?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013

Hey Miguel,

That's not an expected behavior within JIRA, if the issues were completed in the previous Sprint (sprint 13) they shouldn't appear in the report of the next sprint (Sprint 14).. Can you go and open both sprints, and check which sprint does those issues exist at? Does it exist in the report only? Or it also exists in the Sprint itself?

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,

Miguel De Dios October 7, 2013

Okay, so I just noticed in the Sprint 13 report that those 3 issues were starred meaning they were added to the sprint after "Start Time" (Automated Log Work plugin). Could that be the culprit? And in the Sprint 14 report they're not starred, but are still in there.

Any ideas?

AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Hey ,

Well, i think that might be the culprit. Because of adding those issues to the Sprint after the start of the sprint. As this always cause some problems when it comes to the Sprints' charts.

AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2013

Hi Miguel,

I have noticed that you have accepted my answer, thank you and I'm glad to be able to help here. :)

However you have down-voted my answer. can you please upvote it?

Thank you.

Suggest an answer