Issues renaming version

Carolina Gómez September 25, 2014

I'm having issues renaming versions since last week, Is someone having the same issue? How can't I report it?

4 answers

0 votes
Carolina Gómez December 8, 2014

Still the same issue

0 votes
Romuald Tisserand December 8, 2014

Same issue for me Carolina. The issue is about Name and Description fields. Did you find any fix? Thanks.

0 votes
Carolina Gómez September 25, 2014

Input ignored :S I can rename it but when I get back it has again the old name that It had.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2014

Ooh, "input ignored" is a really unusual message! I don't think I've ever managed to make Jira say that to me. At least the behaviour is consistent with the error. I think this is definitely one for Cloud (OnDemand) Support. Although before you raise it, I would do another couple of things - first see if you can get a clear "I can replicate the error" pattern (e.g. it always does it, or it always does it if it's Thursday, or it always does it when I'm logged in as a full admin, but not as a normal project-admin, etc), and secondly, do you get the same problem if you use another browser?

Nic the issue is that I change the name and the of the version and when I refresh the page it shows the old name.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2014

You've said that, but where are you renaming them, and is it a clear pattern?

Yes. Agiles ---> Plan ---> Version ---> Edit Name (renamed it and clicks enter)----> refresh

Romuald Tisserand December 8, 2014

Don't need to refresh the page. Switch from Plan to Work on the right, and get back to Plan. And...changes are gone.

Carolina Gómez December 9, 2014

yup, that too

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2014

Seems fine in the OnDemand/Cloud systems I help out with.

Two things

1.  What issues are you actually getting?  (Error message?  Input ignored?  Friendly penguin interrupts you every time you click "edit"?)
  2. https://support.atlassian.com  is where to raise the issue if we can't help you

Suggest an answer