if you get more than 1000 issues as a result of a query, it seems not possible to get any issue past the index 1000 displayed.
1. Enter a query which results more than 1000 issues.
2. Click the page number on the bottom of the page to advance to the next page of the result.
3. Browser link has now "&startIndex=x" added at the end of the URL.
4. Replace x by 950 to jump near the end.
5. Again go to the bottom of the page and click page no 21 or 22 to advance to the next page of the result.
Load next page of issues
Even replacing x of "startIndex=x" with some number bigger than 1000 doesn't help.
How to get issues of index > 1000 of the result displayed?
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG