Issues not shown and issue type with invalid link

Jesus Garcia July 8, 2014

I have several projects. One of them is a Service Desk. In the Project Portfolio view, I can see the issues of all the projects except for the ones of the Service Desk.

I have also notices that, when I categorize the issues by issue type and I open one of the issue types, I get the following error:

The project or issue you are trying to view does not exist. Try browsing for projects.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.

The URL it tries to access is:

http://jira.xxxx.com/browse/10000

Why is this and how can I see all the issues?

3 answers

0 votes

Yes, sorry, I realized it is not shown anywhere. In the form I used to create this issue, it appeared on top. I thaught it was going to be visible for the other users.

0 votes

In the Project Portfolio view of the Gantt chart plugin.

I select one of the issue types, for example, new feature. Then, I ight click on "Open...">"New tab" and I go to that URL or another one similar. The number changes, but none of them work.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2014

Ah, ok, you hadn't mentioned that plugin before (also, I don't know which one it is! You might want to add tags to the question to indicate which plugin it is)

I don't know them well enough to debug this.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2014

That looks like you've got an invalid project key of 10000 - have you really allowed the creation of project keys that are just numbers?

No, the project key, in that case is YR14. Not 10000. I don't know where does that 10000 come from.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2014

Ok, good. Where exactly are you getting that link from?

Suggest an answer