Issues by default

ejankowski January 28, 2014

Hi there!

I'm looking a way of having some "default issues" or some kind of checklist on a particular sprint, for any project.

Let me try to give you more details. Think about projects that usually take 5 sprints to be completed. So at Sprint Nº 4 I would like to have a set of issues to be resolved (they will be the same on every project, and specially for testing). For instance

"Verify the website on IE 7"
"Verify the website on IE 8"
"Verify the website on FF"
"Verify the website on android device"

An so on....

It would be like a check list for each project. So I'm looking for a way to add a set of these issues automatically, since we could have like 30 of them or more, so adding those manually to each project is a real waste of time.

Hope to be clear!

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
ejankowski January 28, 2014

Thanks for you quick answer! But I just realize that Jira has a REST API, so I think I'll use it!

Thanks!

Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2014

That'll work as well. :)

0 votes
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2014

May I suggest of using a subtask for the story? You can use the Create on Transition plugin and refer to the following page on how to create multiple issues on transition: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOT/How+to+create+multiple+issues+-+advanced+example

Suggest an answer