Issues at the end of a sprint

collab-admin_lge_com April 10, 2019

Sprint has been terminated.
But a number of issues moved on to the next sprint.
But some issues went back to the backlog.
I don't know the criteria for going to Sprint or backlog.
If the following sprints have been created, it is correct to go to the sprites instead of the backlogs.
But one of my issues is backlogging.
Please check this.

3 answers

0 votes
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2019

Hi @collab-admin_lge_com ,

This is a bug. If an issue assigned to Sprint A is not displayed on the Scrum board when the sprint is completed because it is in a status that is not mapped to the board it will get added to the next sprint, even if you choose to send the unfinished issues to the backlog.

The work around is to ensure all statuses are mapped to a column before completing your sprints. 

Atlassian is aware of the issue, but have it set to a low priority. You can follow and comment on the issue here:  JSWCLOUD-17687. Yo can also click the "This affects my team" link to be counted as one of the affected customers. 

Hope this helps, if so please click the "This helped me" button to make it easier for others to find.

-Scott

0 votes
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Hiiiiii

If u complete the sprint. You would be asked that the unfinished issues go to the backlog OR go to next sprint (if you make the next sprint before complete this sprint). If you did not make the next sprint, by default the unfinished issues go to backlog.

Cheers

collab-admin_lge_com April 15, 2019

I ended the Sprint of A.
In A, 123 entered the B Sprint.
In A, 4, 5 went back to the backlog.
What is this?

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Hi @collab-admin_lge_com ,

I think after the current sprint is completed, the unfinished issues should be returned to the Backlog list. We need to re-check and confirm the priority of the Backlog at the beginning of the sprint to confirm which ones should enter the new sprint.

collab-admin_lge_com April 15, 2019

I ended the Sprint of A.
In A, 123 entered the B Sprint.
In A, 4, 5 went back to the backlog.
What is this??

Suggest an answer