Issues are not prevented from being resolved when there are open Crucible reviews

Richard_Harlen August 15, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to prevent issues from being resolved if there is an open Crucible review linked to them.

Our "Issue resolved" transition has the added Condition "This transition will only execute if there are no Open Crucible reviews related to this issue.", however issues are still able to be resolved when there is an open review linked to them.

Note: If I look at an issue I see the "Source" tab showing me commits into our code repository, so I know the Fisheye part is connected ok. Also, if I create a code review in Crucible I can assign a linked issue to it, and hovering over it shows me a pop-up with the jira details, so I know the reverse connection works.

How can I find out if the Jira connection to Crucible is not working (assuming it is a different connection to the Fisheye connection)?

Jira v4.4.4#664-r167664, Crucible Version:2.7.11 Build:20120227023831 2012-02-27.

Thank you,

Richard.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Richard_Harlen October 24, 2013

We are on 6.0.8, and our IT department managed to resolve this by getting help from Jira support.

Apparently:

We had to remove the primary application link, which removed every project application link, however Fisheye now automates this if you link a crucible review to a jira ticket, and if you add a jira ticket id to the SVN commit.

0 votes
Jeremy Doupe October 24, 2013

I'm having the same issue with JIRA 6.0.4. The "no open crucible reviews" condition doesn't seem to have any effect.

Suggest an answer