Issues are assigned to Versions but are not visible in the releases board?

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2015

We have out versions created and have assigned issues to the appropriate versions.  I would like to see the status of our release from the Releases board but there is no information populating?  There are 12 issues that should be visible; however, I am unable to determine what step I am missing.  

2015-08-14_16-18-28Release.png

2 answers

1 vote
Thiago Zandona
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2015

Hi Amanda,

Please see the page pasted below. It shows some possible causes for the issues not show on your Agile Board. you can take a look and check if one of the suggestions apply to your case:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

Cheers

Mandi Chiancone
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2015

Hi Thiago, Thank you for providing this documentation. After reviewing the information it was not quite what we needed to resolve the issue. We are able to see all of our issues on our board -- we are unable to see the issues when looking at 'Releases.' We know that there are 12 total issues (7 Selected for Development, 5 In Progress) in the Version__September 2015 build, which is showing on the Kanban board; however when looking at the 'Releases' there is nothing showing for Issues in version, Issues done, Issues in progress, Issues to do. I was hoping to see the 12 different issues in the 'Releases' section by what status they are in.

Alex Hay March 8, 2017

Not sure if this was ever resolved, but to fix go to System > Issues > Field configurations > Find the necessary Field configuration for the screen / project you're working on and press 'Configure' > in the list of fields find 'Fix Version/s' and 'Show' this field. Should work

Like # people like this
0 votes
Cody Chamberlain July 12, 2017

Just in case anyone is still having issues, i had to perform a re-index to get them visible in Versions.

I also applied the fix mentioned by Alex.

Suggest an answer