Issues are assigned to Versions but are not visible in the releases board?

We have out versions created and have assigned issues to the appropriate versions.  I would like to see the status of our release from the Releases board but there is no information populating?  There are 12 issues that should be visible; however, I am unable to determine what step I am missing.  

2015-08-14_16-18-28Release.png

2 answers

Hi Amanda,

Please see the page pasted below. It shows some possible causes for the issues not show on your Agile Board. you can take a look and check if one of the suggestions apply to your case:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

Cheers

Hi Thiago, Thank you for providing this documentation. After reviewing the information it was not quite what we needed to resolve the issue. We are able to see all of our issues on our board -- we are unable to see the issues when looking at 'Releases.' We know that there are 12 total issues (7 Selected for Development, 5 In Progress) in the Version__September 2015 build, which is showing on the Kanban board; however when looking at the 'Releases' there is nothing showing for Issues in version, Issues done, Issues in progress, Issues to do. I was hoping to see the 12 different issues in the 'Releases' section by what status they are in.

Not sure if this was ever resolved, but to fix go to System > Issues > Field configurations > Find the necessary Field configuration for the screen / project you're working on and press 'Configure' > in the list of fields find 'Fix Version/s' and 'Show' this field. Should work

Just in case anyone is still having issues, i had to perform a re-index to get them visible in Versions.

I also applied the fix mentioned by Alex.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,331 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot