Ok...so me deconstructed a project into multiple projects over the weekend. Today, the indexes are out of sync. There was a reindexing performed. Everything was fine until this morning. We recieved a Proxy Error and when we restarted JIRA, there we issues creation and agile board inconsistancies. Upon an reindexing again; issues appearred to have been deleted. However, one can use the url to find/update an issue. However, dashboards, issues, views, etc. are showing with '0' data.
How can we fix it?
If you can get to the issue using the URL then it has not been deleted - it's still in the database, it's just your indexes that are messed up.
You should check the logs to see if anything was logged that indicates a problem.
Have you tried running the integrity checker?
How did you 'deconstruct' your project? Did you move the issues using the JIRA front end or did you mess directly with the database (eek!)?
All set... needed to recreate the indexes. Turns out that all bulk moves from old project (scheme/workflows) to new (large quanity of issues moved around) that the indexs were out of sync. Which is strange because after each move/issue association a reindex was performed.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs