Issues after upgrading to jira 5.0.2

Alok kumar Singh May 20, 2012

We have upgraded to jira 5.0.2 from 4.4.3. After upgradation when I click on any project it shows a blank page. In the logs I am getting this error.

[atlassian.plugin.web.DefaultWebInterfaceManager] Could not evaluate condition 'com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.conditions.LicenseIsValidCondition@6062722' for descriptor: com.spartez.jira.plugins.jiraplanningpoker:add-to-pokersession (null)
java.lang.AbstractMethodError

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
parthiban subramaniam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2012

This plugin might be out of date

https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.jira.plugins.jiraplanningpoker

remove the non compatible one from jira.home/plugins/installed-plugins and install compatible version and restart and see if it helps

parthiban subramaniam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2012

oops, OnDemand .. i dont know anything about it .. get in touch with support plz

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2012

Woah... Sincerely Alok, you should review all your questions. Your Accept Rate it's kind of... let's say 'Low'

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2012

Wait, I might be totally out of place but how you upgraded your Jira version if you are OnDemand, isn't that a thing that Atlassian do?

My guess? Is that you are on Download version and there are a few plugins that have not been updated.

Could this be the reason?

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2012

then, try to disable or update your plugins.

sorry every one I often gets confused with this tag.....this is the same situation I am getting.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/43753/browse-project-screen-is-blank?sort=newest

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2012

Good, so it should be a plugin. Could you try what Thomas said?

thanks everyone...it worked..:-)

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2012

Glad it worked Alok! Remember to mark answers as correct.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer