Issues Assigned to me are not showing up in the gadget on the dashboard.

jennifer jennifer April 3, 2014

I am not sure what is happening. It seems that in one of my projects the "assign to me" gadget on the dashboard isn't working. The other day issues started to disappear that will still assigned to me. New issues that are assigned to me don't show up either.

Anyone have any idea what would cause this?

4 answers

3 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2015

Just to register here, the Assign to me gadget only show issues for projects/issueTypes that show the Resolution field. If you hide the Resolution field (from field onfiguration) even the open issues will not be shown in the gadget.

1 vote
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2014

The filter used in this gadget will show only issues where the Resolution is 'unresolved'. please check the resoltion of those disappeared issues. Also check the refresh interval of your gadget.

0 votes
Charalampos Psarropoulos June 11, 2014

Just answering here as I had the same problem and based on the inputs above I managed to solve it. In the workflow I was using, when a ticket was going back from Resolved status to Reopened or Open, the resolution remained Fixed. So, I added a post-condition in the relevant transitions to set the resolution to none and this fixed it.

0 votes
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2014

1. You should check filter which you use on dashboard. (Does it check correct projects, correct statuses)

2. Try reindexing. Probably "reindex issue" post function is removed from any of your workflows.

3. You may have 2 accounts. And issue is assigned to other account.

Suggest an answer