Issue with http://jira.atlassian.com?

Deleted user October 2, 2014

I've been unable to resolve the page (getting the service message) since I tried yesterday, but the status page reports the system as being online. I would like to log an issue, but I am unable to do so. Is there an outage for that URL currently?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2014

working for me.   Maybe your routing information is incorrect.  Either clear your routing table or reboot your machine to reset things.  I was on and off jira.atlassian.com yesterday and today without any issues.

0 votes
Deleted user October 3, 2014

Thanks for the responses. May have been an issue with the site on my VM. It's working correctly for me on my laptop.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2014

Hi Daren, jira.atlassian.com is online at this moment. You may check if the site is online next time with this link.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events