Issue with Sprint Burndown Gadget, "This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard"

Devesh Bhargava December 23, 2019

I had created a dashboard using Sprint Burndown Gadget. I have been getting an error, "This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard. This could be due to a licensing problem or an application error. If you need this gadget, contact your administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you can remove it from your dashboard."

I am the admin on the project and we have sufficient licences for the project. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? I am on JIRA Cloud 1000.0.4-AC

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2019

Hello @Devesh Bhargava ,

This is a bug in the Agile gadgets that we are tracking at the following link, and this is currently being worked set to the highest priority level, and we should see a fix roll out soon.

The Bug is being tracked here:

You can add yourself as a watcher on the bug report to get updates on the status.

As a workaround Deleting and recreating the gadget can temporarily correct the issue but do note that this issue is persistent and will more than likely be re-triggered after a short period of activity when the workaround is applied. 

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer