It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue with Sprint Burndown Gadget, "This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard"

I had created a dashboard using Sprint Burndown Gadget. I have been getting an error, "This gadget cannot be displayed on your dashboard. This could be due to a licensing problem or an application error. If you need this gadget, contact your administrator for assistance. Otherwise, you can remove it from your dashboard."

I am the admin on the project and we have sufficient licences for the project. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? I am on JIRA Cloud 1000.0.4-AC

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Devesh_Bhargava ,

This is a bug in the Agile gadgets that we are tracking at the following link, and this is currently being worked set to the highest priority level, and we should see a fix roll out soon.

The Bug is being tracked here:

You can add yourself as a watcher on the bug report to get updates on the status.

As a workaround Deleting and recreating the gadget can temporarily correct the issue but do note that this issue is persistent and will more than likely be re-triggered after a short period of activity when the workaround is applied. 

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you