Issue with JIRA 6.1 conditions in workflows

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2013

In Jira 6.1 there is a new design to define conditions/grouped conditions in workflows. However, the condition is always shown as "All of the following conditions" (the other option being "Any of the following conditions"). When you edit the workflow it will show the correct setting though.

Has this been filed as a bug?

Thanks in advance,

4 answers

1 vote
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

This was fixed in version 6.1.5

Ruchi Tandon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2014

I guess we are all talking about this bug : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34880

0 votes
LL January 27, 2014

I've also seen this very same error. Huge pain.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2013

yes, you are correct!! i am also seen same behaviour,

i suggest you to submit bug with atlassian @

https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2013
Look to the right hand side of the list of conditions for a two-pronged fork - when you hover over it, you should see "add grouped condition". That lets you do the old A and (B or C) thing.
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2013

That's not the issue. It's allways displaying All of the following conditions even when you marked Any of the following conditions for a group(s).

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2013

I don't see that on the 6.1 I'm looking at, it shows the currently selected setting above the list of conditions.

I'd raise the issue with Atlassian.

Suggest an answer