Issue with Activity Stream

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2013

I have an activity stream in the System Dashboard with one filter, Actvity is: issue created, closed, resolved. Limit to 15 items.

Issues created today are not being shown (there are more than 5 of them). If I change the filter to Activity is: issue created, then it shows issues from 5 days ago.

I have reindexed and the results are the same.

Any hints what might be going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

I decided to turn off the activities filters, so I see all activity in the instance. Not what I wanted but the filters made the stream too erratic and misleading.

0 votes
Felipevsw
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2013

If I may contribute, if no project is selected, it should display issues from all projects nevertheless.

Also, if you don't have 'Browse Project' permission, you won't be able to view the issues.

Does the gadget appear empty, or it doesn't appear at all? Any error/warning message is displayed?

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2013

I have Browse Projects in all projects, actually if I go the Project Activity it shows the latest activity in the projects.

There is no error displayed, it is showing issues that just don't make sense. I guess there is something wrong with the filters, because if I turn off any filtering it shows the latest activities from all projects.

0 votes
pschaff01
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2013

Hi Adolfo,

Did you verify if there is any project being specified in a global filter? In case it is, did you check if you have all the necessary permissions to view the issues from it? If there is a project specified, the filter will only bring results from this specific project.

Regards,

Pietro Schaff

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2013

No, there is no Project filter defined, only Activities.

Suggest an answer