Issue types missing from Fix Version pages and reports

DanielleW March 3, 2014

We have just begun our first sprint with Jira after converting from pivotal and I am now able to see in real time the past, current, and feature releases by Fix Version. All of the issues in the current sprint are properly assigned to the Fix Version I'm looking at, however only the chores and subtasks are showing up when I go to project->Overview->Roadmap (or any other report related to fix/versions). I know that before we imported and started using Jira for real that I saw all issue types show up in these areas, and I've seen screenshots of other Jira instances where these show up fine, but now I cannot see them. How do I get them to show up again? Is there certain criteria that these other issue types need to meet that they aren't meeting? Any help would be appreciated.

3/4 Edit: Also, not sure if it's related, but I've noticed that other than bugs I do not have any issues where the resolution is set at all - not to one of the resolution types or to unresolved. I have already followed the steps to purge the resolution from unresolved issues, but that hasn't solved the issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

What's the filter, JIRA uses when you click on "x Issues" in the Roadmap.

DanielleW March 3, 2014

project = RPRO AND fixVersion = "41 : 26 Feb"

fixVersion syntax 41 : 26 Feb is from a pivotal import.

DanielleW March 9, 2014

Thank you for your first response. With the filter information I provided, do you have an idea of what might be going wrong here?

Suggest an answer