Issue type Images not displayed in JIRA Service Desk while Creating Issue

Yugank Bhatnagar January 18, 2018

I am unable to view images of the Issue types while creating issues. I manually added the images from Edit Issue screen but the images are seen in the Settings Section but not while creating the issue.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2018

Hi Yugank,

Can you confirm that you followed the steps in Issue Type Avatars Missing on Create Issue Screen when you say you manually uploaded the images?

It also sounds like you could be running into the Bug at JRASERVER-60897: Changing of Issue Type Icons Do Not Apply to Screens and Administration Page.

.  A number of users found that updating the Issue type screen scheme seems to solve the problem. 

I just created a new issue type, assign an avatar to this type, add it to the issue type screen scheme of my project and it updated all un-updated icons so far.

Some say they were able to just edit and save without making any changes to make it work too:

I'm on 7.6 and I can see the same thing happening. Simply editing the Issue Type Scheme and then hitting the save button without making any changes updated the icons for me.

Please review Issue Type Avatars Missing on Create Issue Screen and JRASERVER-60897.  If you agree that you're running into JRASERVER-60897 please vote on it to add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Yugank Bhatnagar January 19, 2018

The Jira-restart fixed the issue 

Suggest an answer