Issue search - how to get issues which has been added in the Sprint?

Under the "Burndown Chart" option on the Agile Board reports, there are, under the Burndown graph, issues reported to be in the Sprint when the Sprint startet - in my case the "Date" column has the value 01/04/2014 10:07 which is exact when we startet the latest Sprint. The Event is "Sprint start". You can see a snippet here:

Further down we can see the event changed, like "Issue Completed" or "Issue added to the Sprint":

So my question is, how can I search the event "Issue added to the Sprint" and filter only those issues out in a query?

1 answer

I would also like a JQL query for this.  A quick way to count the # of story points added after a sprint has been started is very useful for checking how we are proceeding vs planned.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,000 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot