Issue related to Field Behaviour for Rich text field

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2014

I have applied Field Behaviour for some fields for my project. It is working for few fields which are single line text or version picker but it is not working for fields which are Rich Text like Additional Summary or Work Around.

Can You/Someone provide me the details or some correction about how to configure it. I am attaching the Screenshot of the way I configured the Field Behaviour.

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2014

How do you mean rich text... do you mean wiki renderer or do you mean rich text, ie you're using the plugin that provides rich text editing capabilities?

If the latter, it doesn't work with that.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2014

I meant, the multi-line text field which comes with JIRA. We use the default renderer here. Also, status based conditions are not working in any of the fields :(. Do you have any fix or work around for this ?

Suggest an answer