I'm looking to create issues priorities list to be per project so I would have something like:
I know how to create priorities but can't figure out how to assign specific options for specific projects.
Looked into this and here is a summary of items I am posting to all the tickets I found. Hopes this helps in the future! Please upvote the open ticket.
- JIRA - custom priority options for a single project (https://goo.gl/wWJRd8)
- Custom priority per project (https://goo.gl/4kP6RG)
- How to set custom priority for a new project? (https://goo.gl/J8jNnP)
- Issue priorities per project (https://goo.gl/uqoPFA)
- How do I customize priority list for project (https://goo.gl/aun5vc)
- is it possible to define a custom priority for the project? (https://goo.gl/Wf36HE
-Default priority - specific to a project? (https://goo.gl/qJExIM)
**** Open Ticket (and @Nic Brough favorite ticket) JIRA: JRASERVER-3821 Priorities per Project and Resolutions per Issue Type (https://goo.gl/5CKTS1)
you can try Extended Schemes for JIRA. It provides Priority Schemes exactly as you expected. It allows to configure list of priorities for project and/or for issue type. Add-on also includes schemes for Resolutions and Link Types. Additionally you can provide default value for each scheme. I hope it will be useful for you.
Hey admins! I’m Dave, Principal Product Manager here at Atlassian working on our cloud platform and security products. Cloud security is a moving target. As you adopt more products, employees consta...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs