Issue order drag and drop

sledzinski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

Is there a possibility to set issue order (I dream about drag and drop function) for all users (JIRA and JIRA Service Desk)? I have many issues with the same priority and I want to set order for my developers that they know in which order the have to work with the issues. Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2014

Hi Pawel,

You can set use JIRA Agile to do this - you'd need simply to add a board that is ordered by Rank, and drag and drop the issues there to set the Rank. Then, update any filters used by your users to order by Rank as well.

I hope this helps!

sledzinski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

Is there any possibility to do the same thing in JIRA, because we didn't use JIRA Agile?

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

I do not think there is any particular drag and drop functionality in "standalone" Jira.

sledzinski
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

What about "Multi Issue Key Searcher" - what is using for?

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

"Multi Issue Key Searcher"? Sorry, I do not know what that is. Not a concept from Jira I am aware of.

Suggest an answer