Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue in Creating JIRA Dashboard...

Hi All,

I'm a new JIRA tool learner and stuck while creating one of the Dashboard used for our Project. I would like to filter out Specific Issues from Sprint 2 but fail to do so. Can anyone please help me out here? Let me know if I'm using the correct Widget and doing what I need to follow? Please help.JIRA Sprint issue.png

Thanks and Regards,

Pradnya Pampatwar.

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Community Leader Jun 28, 2021

If you only want to display issues in the current open sprint consider adding the following to your JQL filter that is associated with your dashboard gadgets

and Sprint() in opensprints()

Thank you for quick help.
Can you please elaborate more? or any video link, help page to follow..

Jack Community Leader Jun 28, 2021

For me to provide more meaningful input I guess I need more info on where you need help. However, I wonder if the following might be useful? 7-gadgets-for-a-powerful-Scrum-dashboard-in-Jira 

basically what I was suggesting above was to edit your current filter that is associated with the filter results gadget and add the JQL snippet that I provided. What this does is to limit the results to only include the issues in the current open sprint.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you